ENMO Parish Council Surgeries
The Parish includes the settlements of Greenodd, Penny Bridge, Arrad Foot, Newlands, Plumpton, Rosside, Broughton Beck and Spark Bridge and neighbouring farmland.
The Parish Council uses its resources to enhance provision in the area including:
- conserving the natural environment
- liaising with local landowners to improve access for residents
- providing facilities such as benches, notice boards etc
- tackling traffic and parking issues
- commenting upon planning applications
- raising issues of concern to residents with authorities such as local councils, highways authorities and the Lake District National Park Authority.
The Council also has funds at its disposal for small-scale projects to improve the quality of life and the environment for the benefit of residents.
If you have issues which you would like the Council to raise on your behalf with the relevant authorities or have ideas for the enhancement of our local community, please consider coming along to one of our Parish surgeries or one of our bi-monthly Council meetings.
As councillors we would welcome your views on any issues related to improving the quality of life and of the environment in our area.
We will be holding a parish surgery at The Farmers’ Arms from 10 am to 4pm on 5th February 2022.
Do please come for a chat and a coffee. We’d love to hear what you have to say.
Brian, Becks, Tony, Kathryn, Denise, Sheila, Philippa and Colin